This is Us






I'm Jacey Lane, (hence the name of the blog). 

I made a DRASTIC change and moved 2,000 miles west to Utah for 4 loooong years for school!

But then get this... I moved allllll the way to Utah.... just to fall in love with a Kentucky boy, get married, and then move back to good ole KY to finish our schooling here! LOL {what are the odds}

I do life with my best friend. James & I sealed the deal August 11, 2018!
With our pup Teddy by our side, it's an adventure everyday!

I have the travel bug.... BADDD... I love adventurin to new places!
&
The salt life is the best life (my love for the ocean is unreeeaaal)


I LOVEEE photography and take pictures of anything and everything
~Lets work together~

FOLLOW (and contact) ---> @jaceylanephotography


I'm majoring in Exercise Science causeeeee my dream job is to be a Physical Therapist!

James is going to School for Chiropractic & Personal Training. So eventually he will go into business with his dad!

We are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! Not sure what we'd do without the church in our life providing us with such amazing gospel truths... (check out the linkkkk)

I want the world and people I love who aren't near me to be able to see and read about all of our adventures in the next chapters of life.

Enjoy!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letting Go of Regrets

Surprise!